Elementary & Middle Schools
COVID-19 Guidelines (Please Read)
(click to open)
1. Anyone showing symptoms related to Covid-19 or live in the same household with someone showing symptoms should reschedule their appointment/pick up time for your safety as well as ours.
(Cualquier persona que muestre síntomas relacionados con Covid-19 o viva en el mismo hogar con alguien que muestre síntomas debe reprogramar su cita/hora de recoger sus fotos para su seguridad como también la nuestra.)
2. Keep 6ft physical distance between yourself and other customers as best as possible. Please wait outside if you are unable to maintain distance in any of our waiting areas.
(Mantenga una distancia física de 6 pies entre usted y otros clientes lo mejor posible. Espere afuera si no puede mantener la distancia en cualquiera de nuestras áreas de espera.)
3. Customers as well as employees are required to wear face coverings AT ALL TIMES. When the student is about to be photographed, they may remove their face covering and put it back on when finished.
(Se requiere que tanto los clientes como los empleados usen tapabocas EN TODO MOMENTO. Cuando el estudiante está a punto de ser fotografiado, pueden quitarse el tapaboca y volver a ponérselo cuando haya terminado.)
4. Each student is allowed to bring ONE person with them to their appointment.
(Cada estudiante puede traer UNA persona con ellos a su cita.)
5. We will not be providing supplies for grooming (combs,bobby pins,etc.) we recommend you bring your own as we will still have the dressing area available for any finishing touches.
(No proporcionaremos suministros para el aseo (peines, pinzas, etc.), le recomendamos que traiga los suyos, ya que todavía tendremos el área de vestidor disponible para cualquier retoque final.)
6. We recommend you come to your session appointment dressed and ready to go. For sanitation reasons, we will not be able to provide yearbook attire (tuxedo shirt, tie, jacket and black drapes) or caps and gowns to use for photos.
(Le recomendamos que venga a su cita de sesión vestido y listo para ser fotografiado. Por razones de sanidad, no podremos proporcionar vestimenta para el anuario. (camisa de esmoquin, corbata, chaqueta y capa negras) o gorras y vestidos para usar durante las fotos.)
7. Please be on time to your appointment ! Appointments are our way to keep track of how many customers are in the office at the same time.
(¡Llegue a tiempo a su cita! Las citas son nuestra forma de hacer un seguimiento de cuántos clientes hay en la oficina al mismo tiempo.)
THESE GUIDELINES ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY AS WELL AS OURS TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE SENIOR PORTRAIT TRADITION. IF YOU CANNOT OR CHOOSE NOT TO COMPLY WITH THE GUIDELINES LISTED ABOVE , WE WILL HAVE YOU COME BACK AT ANOTHER TIME OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
ESTAS PAUTAS SON PARA SU SEGURIDAD, ASÍ COMO TAMBIÉN PARA LA NUESTRA PARA PODER CONTINUAR CON LA TRADICIÓN DE UN RETRATO PARA EL ESTUDIANTE DE ÚLTIMO AÑO . SI NO PUEDE O ELIGE NO CUMPLIR CON LAS PAUTAS LISTADAS ANTERIORMENTE, LE PEDIREMOS QUE REGRESE EN OTRO MOMENTO O REPROGRAMAR SU CITA.
Creators of Fine School Portraiture
Beautiful Photography with Expert Service
Why Choose O'Connor Photography
O'Connor Photography is uniquely qualified to provide photographic and publishing services to preschools, elementary schools and middle schools. Our 50 years serving most of the local high schools have helped us develop our skills to confidently handle high volume photography smoothly and efficiently. Not only do we have two local studios to guarantee quality customer service, we also produce our photographic images in our own state of the art professional digital imaging lab. We are committed to producing high quality professional imagery. Our photographers are highly trained to guarantee that our customers receive the best quality portraits for every session. Our photography is a blend of fine classic portraiture and modern lifestyle imagery. We offer our school photography services to the Antelope Valley, Santa Clarita Valley & San Fernando Valley areas.
• ID Cards.
• CD's for ID card replacements and security.
• Image exports to support student data programs. (PowerSchools, RenWeb, Aeries etc.)
• A wide selection of portrait packages for parents to choose from.
• Fall and Spring pictures.
• Composites and class groups.
• Service Strips and cumulative files.
• Special Events.
• Yearbook publishing Cd's.
• School Fundraiser Photo booth.
• Our company is always open to customizing any other special photographic need that our clients may need.
Finally make some revenue on your yearbook sales by taking advantage of our extremely competitive publishing. Call us and let us show you how we can save you and your parent's money on your next yearbook.
Fall Picture Day
Fall picture day is when the yearbook portraits and school IDs are photographed. Picture packages are available at this time. The school may choose between class groups or composite class photos for this session. The O’Connor team will skillfully integrate school data so picture day is fun and hassle free. Having everything organized from the beginning insures trouble free photo sessions and a quick turnaround time.
Digital student data is used for accuracy and rapid turnaround time.
Prepaid envelope program.
Traditional & ChromaKey photography available.
Spring Pictures / Fundraiser
Spring portraits are for those students who would like to participate in a fund-raising program for your school. These portraits are usually casual and stylized with a theme. Our “ChromaKey” technology opens the door for endless choices. After picture day, the O’Connor team will provide proofs to the students’ parents for purchase.
A percentage of the sales will go directly back to your school.